Teaser Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser Pic

A little pic till I get some better ones tomorrow. This was taken pretty much in the dark. Just got here today.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Teaser Pic

Congrats!
    I know the Korina Rhoads and the KV went to Japan.
    I just saw several pics of these guitars froma website in Japan.
    So you got the Soloist one.

Now where is Kelly?

Comment

Korina Shannon Soloist! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Is the guitar inlay equipped with a Floyd Rose Speedloader? There are no tuning pegs! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Is the guitar inlay equipped with a Floyd Rose Speedloader? There are no tuning pegs! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Eyes
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I was going to buy that and they said it just sold [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Congrats-Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Good Eyes
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately not good enough eyes to spot the "yello bengal SL2HT" in that Ebay auction. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Must... listen... to more Stratovarius... to boost... EYESIGHT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Slayer. My understanding is that the Kelly is still at DCGL, they were telling me that the other 2 were paid for in advance(all different buyers) but the Kelly was put on hold by someone they had not dealt with before, so it might be on layaway. They got them in on Friday morning, and for once I decided to not upgrade from the free shipping, so didn't get it till today. It's actually been here since Sunday(according to FedEx tracking) it's just since it was sent 3 days, if the driver can't get to your house by 4:30 they don't have to deliver it till the "due date", so it's been on a truck around my neighbourhood for 3 days. The messed up part is the FedEx depot is like 8 miles away.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Here are the others(KV&Rhoads).
                You can click these pics for larger images.
                http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_...i?pid=10144291

http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_...i?pid=10144286

Comment

I played that at Namm [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Here are the others(KV&Rhoads).
                    You can click these pics for larger images.
                    http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_...i?pid=10144291

http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_...i?pid=10144286

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey they only want about $5200 for each. I should have waited.

Comment

Those are some sweet guitars. I dig the inlay.

Comment

Very Nice. Ditto what DRS said.

Comment

Working...
                        X