Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gas Attack!!

Congrats on the newest additions.

btw, I did find a cure for G.A.S. It's call W.I.F.E. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

joe...

[ January 14, 2003, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: GodWentPUNK ]
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Man, I love that trans-purple on the old DK1s and San Dimas Reissue Charvels. Sweet one. Congrats.

P.S. - I've always suspected that it's the same color as the "Euphoria" on PC1s. They're just too similar. ...But I doubt Jackson will ever admit that. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Kick Ass Explorer! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to bump this thread so late, but I just wanted to say thanks,I'm glad you like my babies. It is very cool to have a place where I can share my good fortune! You guys ROCK !!!!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

-Kenn

PS.- VitaminG, more group pics are coming soon!!

[ January 18, 2003, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: kennslp ]

Comment

Kenn
            SWEET...im glad U got that explorer it looks so MINT & those options r so rare.

& im glad U put that neck to good use....im still trying to find bodies for mine....if it plays as good as it looks KILLER guitars.

Comment

Oh boy,

The DK1 is beautiful, when I get some money i'm aiming to one of those.

Cheers! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X