Jacksonguitars.com update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksonguitars.com update

I was wondering if anyone knew when Jackson will be updating thier site for the new models they introduced at NAMM.

Re: Jacksonguitars.com update

I've been wondering the same thing. Get moving Jackson!
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

really! Get that COW dinky and Kevin Bond on there at least! Its already on the price list....

Comment

Probably sometime around Summer NAMM [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

When I saw the topic's title, I thought : "Cool, they finally updated their website!". Unfortunately no! Maybe they try to win the "least updated website of the world" contest.

I remember the old days when Kevin updated the news section on the old site almost every day.
          What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

FMIC's webmaster is a member here. I imagine that he only does updates when FMIC tells him that there's something new to do.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              FMIC's webmaster is a member here. I imagine that he only does updates when FMIC tells him that there's something new to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Does it mean the JJ2 is still produced and Scott Ian has not left Jackson for Washburn, for instance? And no SL2HT? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

It's better than what BC Rich does. They could promise updates and never deliver.
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Does it mean the JJ2 is still produced and Scott Ian has not left Jackson for Washburn, for instance? And no SL2HT? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't tell you. I'm an Admin for the Jackson/Charvel Forum (as well as a webmaster couple of smaller sites), I have nothing to do with the day to day operations (or any operations as a matter of fact) at Jacksonguitars.com or Charvel.com. I posted what I did to give a little information on how outsourced websites are run. For example, I run http://www.angusclark.com/ and if he doesn't give me updates to post on his site, nothing gets done to it. Plain and simple. Maybe JCMI's marketing is focused on something other then a website right now. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] (right back at ya)

JCMI has been very good at keeping us apprised of changes and such despite how well maintained the Jackson or Charvel websites are.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Ok TËKKŸ (nice webbies by the way!!!)

Comment

I saw Angus Clark with T.S.O. and he rocked [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] with a Rhoads model (couldn't tell you if it was an RR1 or not I had really bad seats).

Comment

It was an RR5. He hopes to get an RR1 for next year. (if the JCMI guys are reading this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                        X