• Show
Clear All

Re: Come on, people!!

"I thought we were an autonomous collective..."
    Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Man you guys just LOOOOVE to bust on my Soloist! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This is what it looked like when I picked it up, Lee Garver is holding it:

It's a Trans Blue SL2H, previous owner decided to experiment with knob placement....why he did this to a beautiful new USA Select is a mystery. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron,

I found the perfect solution for ya!

Krazy Head knobs!
        You can even snag yourself a matching strap. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Emmy

Comment

Heres a picture of an Electric Blue 2H that I recently sold to one of my shop staff (DR3 Andybee)

Steve

Comment

You know, that is a fantastic looking top on that guitar. I can't believe someone would do that, but...stranger things have been known to happen.

The holes don't look *that* bad. I mean, with a little judicious duct taping...no, wait... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I can see a bunch of those death grip knobs poking out from the holes...maybe if you put the clear death grip knobs in the holes, with blue LEDs behind them....wired up to the active circuit so they only turn on when you plug in. Barring that, the Jokester knobs would go great with that blue top!!

I'm thinking I might need to make an offer... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That electric blue flake is exactly what I had in mind...but, alas, you say you've already sold it. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] You know, a maroon one like that would be nice, too...hrmm.

Comment

Working...
                X