X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of some past friends Jacksons/Charvels

Foreigner/KellyHansen

Hurricane/KH

There are a couple of links that mention Foreigner/Kelly Hansen. He's done a lot of tribute stuff, played with a guy named Stuart Smith (who used to be married to Heather Locklear's sister)in Heaven and Earth, and also other projects.

Did you say 1 of each Jim? Coming right up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Don't we wish? At least I got to sit with her in Art class, and have her help me! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] She was pretty even back in grade school, and she only got better when she was doing lingerie shows in the late 80's.

I'm going to have to see if I can track down the guys who owned those guitars. Won't be easy, but I know David Carmichael was friends with Joe Holmes, who was a student of Randy Rhoads, and played with Lizzy Borden, Ozzy Osbourne, David Lee Roth, and Tarrif . Maybe I can find out through him. If anyone sees any guitars like those in the pics, please let me know! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Re: Pics of some past friends Jacksons/Charvels

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like that checkerboard Charvel! And, uh, hey, Penny ain't half bad, either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of each Please!

[/ QUOTE ]

......or two. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
      X