Blast From The Past, My Charvel Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blast From The Past, My Charvel Pics

That's a spectacularly cool guitar, dude!

Nice tone in the song, too.

Comment

Nice guitar. I got my first at Sam Ash in huntington.

We chewed some of the same turf. I played with "Defiance" and "Matrix" Matrix was a cover band, metal, VH OZ etc. Defiance was original stuff, pop metal.
      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Thanks much you guys all Rock!!!!
        The guitar was perchased at the Huntington Sam Ash late summer 82' got it around May 83'if I remember correct. I still have thr recept too.
        Great pants huh lol I can say with honor we never wore spandex [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        We where an Original/Cover band looking for a deal which never happened, but we had a blast, and lots of great guitars and amps.
        So, what no BOOOOOO on the Ibanez Head? It really sounds darn good with my Charvel and Marshall 4x12 The cabinet is from 82' an a classic as well.
        Anyway thanks for all the cool responces

Larry

Comment

Nope. If it kicks your ass then thats all any of us here care about for the most part. I am glad you found a great tone out of something that is affordable. I have not heard one yet so maybe put a review and some settings in the Amps and Effects section of this board. Good stuff.

Comment

Makes me wish that grunge never happened (other than Alice in Chains)

Comment

you look familiar dude.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
              X