Help with upcoming NAMM show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with upcoming NAMM show

Hi everyone; I'll be going to NAMM and have found out that the hotel I will be staying at does offer a shuttle service between the hotel and the convention center. However, they don't have one between the Orange County Airport and the hotel. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions besides the obvious Taxi?
    If nothing else is really feasible then I guess Taxi it is. I didn't really see a need for a rental car since I can get to and from NAMM to the hotel itself apparently.

Also, I would like to say hi to fellow JCF members as I run into them at the show but I don't recall anyone posting anything regarding how to identify each other. Any JCF get togethers planned?
    Thanks and hope to meet a bunch of you at the show.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Re: Help with upcoming NAMM show

I think there is a shuttle from the airport to Dysneyland.
    or ask shuttle company.
    I have seen those Blue Shuttles and they are pretty cheap.
    And I think from the airport to Dysneyland area, it will be like 20minutes trip?

About identify the members, I believe these people will wear Jackson T-shirts or something.

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron, WHERE ARE YOU?! geez!

Disneyland.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I can pick you up at OCA if ya throw some bucks my way! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Email me with flight info
        [email protected]

Re: IDing JCFers at NAMM

I was thinking a great idea would be a small JCF badge with our JCF nickname on it! But I don't have a frickin printer that'll do that! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
        Woulda been cool if someone with the skills could print out a JCF badge (with Jackson headstock like on the website) and our avatar image & nickname below that!

Maybe just write JCF - RacerX on a paper and tape it to the NAMM badge??
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i could do the actual photoshopping (Im a pro web nerd) , but since im not going, and live NOWHERE near you guys (Delaware...), I cant really deliver them to you.. however... If you guys want, I can email you the actual .jpg or .psd file to you guys and you can print as you see fit..

let me know

~eric
          [email protected]

Comment

something like this, perhaps?

i have the saved .psd if you guys like. if not, just let me know.. im east coast, so i have an earlier bed time than some of you [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

~E

[ January 15, 2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: illumina ]

Comment

Awesome! I'd rather have the headstock pic that's in the upper right side [edit: Illumina says it is too small to print out w/o blurring].

So I guess since we're short of time, we'll go with Illumina's initial design!

I got mine! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by illumina:
                i could do the actual photoshopping (Im a pro web nerd) , but since im not going, and live NOWHERE near you guys (Delaware...), I cant really deliver them to you.. however... If you guys want, I can email you the actual .jpg or .psd file to you guys and you can print as you see fit..

let me know

~eric
                [email protected]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Where in Delaware do you live, I thought I was the only one! HOw old are you too, im a young'n

Comment

10 minutes from UD campus..

more JCF badges are up at
                  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/illumina/jcf

any gripes can be brought upon RacerX [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

~eric

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by illumina:
                      10 minutes from UD campus..

more JCF badges are up at
                      http://mywebpages.comcast.net/illumina/jcf

any gripes can be brought upon RacerX [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

~eric
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thats cool, i live on the air base

Comment

RacerX, you have e-mail. Thanks for the help everyone.

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                        X