• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: usa or japanese?

[ QUOTE ]
    any more info on these guitars?thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

What more do you want? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Check the fretboard at the last fret for neckthrough serial numbers (the Lachman). Should go U10xxx or something.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Model 6 hmmmmmm crunchy.

Comment

That Model 6 is pretty awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

ok.im taking it the black jackson is the model 6?as long as ive been playing,im very guitar illiterate....
          "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

The Model 6 is the Red charvel, THe Black Jackson is a Soloist (likely an SL2H)

Comment

the charvel plays like a dream.the jackson needs to be set up i think because it doesnt feel as close and smooth as the charvel.maybe because its not broken in etc...i play the 6 more than any other guitars and the tone floors me.i cant say enough about it.i was actually considering changing the bridge pickup in the soloist...

Comment

Those are some really nice guitars,in particular the Model 6, do you own any other guitars?

Comment

thanks!i digg`em!ive got a usa kramer,usa fender strat,and two other jackson V`s and a ibanez acoustic.the more the merrier!!!!!

Comment

I play a '88'Model 6 Charvel.(Jap)
                    In todays market I do not think I could find an equivalent new guitar for under $1500.

Comment

Working...
                    X