Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone drawn a Jackson headstock in Autocad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anyone drawn a Jackson headstock in Autoca

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Quiet young grasshoppa... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Re: Has anyone drawn a Jackson headstock in Autocad?

[ QUOTE ]
      <font color="aqua">Brad, if it's just mass, that you're after, there is no reason to have to have the tuners going through the plate. You could just have a long "cutout" for the section of tuners and attach this directly to the back of the headstock. Possibly you might think it would look too "tacky" that way? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I love about this place: there's always someone around who'll take the time to stop and ask why I'm staring intently at a tree while standing in the middle of a forest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But seriously, that's a very good point. I've been thinking about ways to incorporate the feature permanently into a new design but for the purpose of retrofitting yours is definitely the better idea ... even if it would look a little tacky hanging off the back of the headstock. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

The title pages of the J/F pricelist contain J/C guitars, headstocks, logos etc. You can download them as PDF's. Since these PDF's are vectorized, you can import the PDF's into a vector graphics software, and then you have the guitars, the headstocks, the logos etc. as vector graphics elements in a vector graphics document. It works with Corel Draw, maybe also with AutoCAD.

Comment

already done
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
          X