Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help Bros

A little help here guys?
    I was at a local guitar store yesterday and saw a Jackson for sale and wondered what it was. I didn't think much about it at the time but as i was driving home i realized i kind of dug it. I will do my best to describe it from what i remember, not thinking i may want to post about it later [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    - Rhoads style body
    - Jackson Professional on headstock
    - Dual Hums, both have "Jackson" on the lower left of the pickup
    - Trem has "Jackson" on the left hand side.
    - Black neckplate, can't remember the serial but i want to say it began with 2
    - Purple color
    The lower horn is pretty beat, lots of chips out of it but none to the wood. All i saw was white.
    They want $195 for it. What the heck is it? My bday is Thursday so i thought i might pick it up.
    Thanks Guys !!
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Re: Need Some Help Bros

Sounds like an import Rhoads version. The pickups should be stamped "Jackson" in the lower right corner though. Sounds like a good deal especially if it has the case. Is there a pickguard on it? Could be a Rhoads EX if not, and a single volume knob.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I believe there is a pickguard on it. I'm not really a pointy guitar type of dude, but i kind of dug it like i said and for the price i figured WTF. Not sure about the case either. It was advertised as the "Managers Special".
      In other words, "we want it out of here". The dings don't bother me either, although there is a bunch of em [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sharkfins or dots?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sharkies...

Comment

RR3 in Deep Metallic Violet.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Happy Birthday Superfly!
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks bro...
                The Fargin Bastarges sold it on me. I called em and said it's my bday and i want it. They said no prob and then sometime between the call and arrival it was sold.
                The guy said "hey man i'm sorry. I'll give you a killer deal on an Ibanez".
                I passed....

Comment

Working...
                X