Updated lineup pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updated lineup pic

Nice group, and a great pic too! They look very classy lined up against the bricks. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That's very smart of you to get your triplets involved with guitars, so when they get new gear......daddy gets to play too! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Whoa triplets- You must be one fertile guy. Get with a woman and they have 3 instead of 1.

Great looking kids, too cool and all with guitars. My boy just turned 15 I couldn't imagine having 3 the same age. Every time I see my teenager he leaves with my cash and I have an empty wallet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What type of guitar is that cut off on the right side of the picture? The pointy black one. I can tell it's not a warrior, but what is it?

Comment

Is this it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...313501633&rd=1

Comment

Don its the Striker st500, the korean version of the voyager. I got it for a whopping $40. I bought it for the floyd but decided to keep it whole. It gives my kids something to strum on.

Comment

Holy S!!! $40? That's awesome. I think my best friend had one back in the 80's - Ferrari red. He never played it much, but it was cool looking.

Comment

damn...those litte fuggers are getting big [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cool collection of guitars Mudkicker...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks Shawn. Man I tell you they are already eating me out of house and home. For lunch today I took then to McDs they killed a twenty piece nugget, 2 large fries, and a milkshake each.
                  To save money we hit O'Charlie, Denny's, Golden Coral, Western Sizzlin. Kids 3 and under eat free. The managers know by name. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nice collection.i like the lynch esp.hes one of my favorite axemen.i may post my lil gtr collection here.i wish i had all the ones ive sold,given away or lost in pawn...i like those charvels too! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

heres a pic of my geetarz.Im going to the guitar show tomorrow but i doubt if ill be bringing anything home.still waiting on my dean dime two tone razor i ordered a few months back...
                      l to r:blue flame top ibanez AE,candy apple 84 usa kramer baretta,teal american strat w/tx specials and my faithful jacksons and charvel.HORNS UP!!!!!

here is a link to the guitar show.good players will be there so im taking my camcorder
                      Click Me!
                      "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Thanks Shawn. Man I tell you they are already eating me out of house and home. For lunch today I took then to McDs they killed a twenty piece nugget, 2 large fries, and a milkshake each.
                        To save money we hit O'Charlie, Denny's, Golden Coral, Western Sizzlin. Kids 3 and under eat free. The managers know by name. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya, wait until they get about 8-9 which seemed to be the age for my 2 sons to begin eating as much as I do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I tell ya, I dunno how my kids can eat all that food and still be skinny kids [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Play hard, eat a ton is their motto [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                        X