Anyone with an endorsement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone with an endorsement.

My brother and I (both guitarists) have an endorsement that gets us a discount on equipment, although it seems to be mostly an arrangement between the manufacturer and a dealer that they specify. Whatever the behind-the-scenes nature of the deal is, we simply contacted their artist relations rep, who put us in touch with the dealer who would supply our discounted gear.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone, you've been a great help.

My goal here is basically to be able to order replacement parts for a reasonable price if something gets damaged on the road, get affordable tubes because our touring schedual takes a toal on our amps, and strings because.. well I'm sick of dishing out 34$ for bass strings.

Her boxcar, whereabouts are you? Were looking for a few spots along the east coast for a tour this summer, a couple spots in NC would be great.

Comment

DR strings is very good about endorsing up and comming bands like yours. GHS, D'Addario and Ernie Ball aren't so receptive...
        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Niccolai, check out Tremont Music Hall (www.tremontmusichall.com). It's really the best place in Charlotte for metal and hardcore, and the town as a whole is pretty into it as well. PM me if you need some openers or anything, I've got a few good recommendations.

Comment

Ive heard Fernandes is the easiest to get as far as guitars go.

Comment

Hey Niccolai, you guys rock. Props to the RTTP crew!
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Hey, thanks man. Scott right?
                RTTP fo lyfe.
                haha

Comment

You could try Moser, you wouldn't even have to look too far to try!
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Neal runs a pretty small company, MCS isn't quite big enough to just give away guitars, I''m more looking for string/tube/ accessory type endorsments. thanks though.

Comment

I've been thinking about chasing after an endoresment deal.
                      I know one way to help you get one quicker, is get some alcohol comapany to sponser you. There is a band around here that is endoresed by SIT and Schecter and Jagermeister.

He gets an at cost discount on everything.

If I went for one from like Mesa, I'd pretty much just want to be on their artist list!

Comment

Niccolai, some friends of mine(www.blancodiablomusic.com) are endorsed by Dunlop and they're not even that big at all, you guys could probably easily get endorsed...try sending out some press kits.

Comment

Boxcar Willie, would it be alright if I added you to our contacts list if were ever trying to book a show in the carolina area?

and also, to everyone:
                          What are the definate do's of putting a press kit together? whats the must have, whats the less important stuff? what is some just cool ideas to spice it up?

Comment

Sure thing dude. As for the press kit, send some music, promo photos, a bio, any press you've got (as long as it's good!) and stuff like that. Another key thing is to have a great website, as a lot of companies (and labels) are looking at this these days. Get a purevolume.com and a myspace.com profile too...excellent networking tools.

Comment

Working...
                            X