The JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JCF

I have noticed over the past couple of months that there seems to be a lack of repsect towards our admins. I have seen them challenged publicly on the board several times. What starts out as disagreement between an admin and a posting member slowly turns into a feeding frenzy of several members taking pot shots at the admins. We have all seen these threads no need to mention which ones or names. I find this to be disgusting behavior on our parts.

The Jcf is NOT a publicly owned board. It isn't here for us to do as we wish. Over the years it has morphed from a guitar only board to the behemoth that it is today. When we post here we must remember we are posting on someone elses dime. The admins have the unfortunate job of not only maintaining the board but also policing it when they must.

Look how many members here said they were lost last night when the board went down. I don't think it fixed itself. The next time you see a dipsute between an admin and a member if your not personally involved then stay out of the dispute. Don't escalate it.

Admins you guys do a great job keeping this board going. I have been here now for over 3 years and I hope this board last for many more.

I am off my soapbox
    Brian

Re: The JCF

I agree with you Brian.
    I personally haven't seen problems between members and the Admins but I guess I missed something...
    Maybe you are talking about Classifieds section matter?

Anyway, the admins are way cool for lettin us to post on this message board and I agree this is the best place to meet some of greatest people and I've learned a lot too.

Keep up the great work!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I haven´t notices this issue, but should it exist i definitely agree w/ Mudkicker 100% [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Keep it up, Admins [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

If you want to get on the admins good side buy them Del Taco [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Right after I posted, I went to USA Charvel section and noticed some weird stuff.
          I usually don't go to that area of JCF [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] because I feel there's a scary monster hiding [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so I really didn't know all the stuff was going on.

Comment

Hey DRS, how was your date last night?
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

To quote Dave Chappell

I got some Booty, I got some booty, I got some Booty
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

What, no poontang? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm a mod on another forum and I can't agree more. Admins are here FOR us and not to punish us when we do wrong, though it is part of their job. They make life better for us if anything. Thank you guys!

Comment

I've seen a few insulting posts to the admins on this board over a period of a few weeks. If i were an admin, they would be banned, just goes to show how cool the admins are. But that doesn't mean you should f*ck with them. hail JCF! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

werd.

Comment

Working...
                      X