X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone help me with this?

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll say...

No, it's not a Jackson. It is possibly a Lado or Hondo with a poorly done fake job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please dont mention Lado in the same sentence as Hondo...........Hondo are to guitars, what the Black Hawks are to hockey.............

Comment

You seem intent about drawing me out with these Blackhawk comments. Dude, give it a rest.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Looks to me like an old Aria body.

Comment

If it's not Jackson can some1 of you give me the url where I can see the same guitar as its on the pictures because there are no models like Aria , Lado ,etc.Thanks for the posts.They helped me very much!

Comment

There is nothing Jackson about that guitar theForgotten... As a matter of fact, that guitar isn't really even worth the time for researching. If it's a nice player, it's probably worth $75-$125, if that.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the laugh!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ed Roman "Magic Leprechaun" Signature Model [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X