UK dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK dealers

I'm just wondering wether anyone knows of any good UK jackson dealers because i'm looking to buy something along the lines of a DXMG.

Re: UK dealers

There aren't that many places in the UK that actually stock Jacksons at the moment, but it's still worth doing a web search......

PJ's guitars would be worth a tryhttp://www.ekmpowershop.com/ekmps/sh...AYCAT&catid=28)

Jacksonwolf (Steve) is the guitar tech there and I was in there a week or so ago and they had a decent selection and are good guys to deal with.

The Guitar Amp and Keyboard Centre (http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/) have a decent selection listed on their site, and I think one of the guys from there is also a member here...

Failing that, you could buy my Charvel fusion off me!!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Also, Dawsons Music are stocking quite a few nowadays. The Manchester store has around 8-10 Jacksons at any one time now. They've got the likes of RR3s, DK2s, a Kelly and an SL3 to name the ones I can remember.

Comment

how much are you selling the fusion for? i will have to come round and try it out some time.

can u post some pictures

Comment

There's a place in hertfordshire called Coda Music. I went in there yesterday and they had two Neck Thru Randy Rhoads imports, a black RR3, a Jackson 7 string Kelly, Dinky and a USA SL2H in Trans black.

www.coda-music.com

Very cool people to deal with and they're always helpful
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Just to let you know that I have a DXMG on order at the moment although I doubt that it will be in for another month or so. If I were you, I'd go for Ian's Fusion, it has better hardware than the current import Jackson's. i.e Schaller Floyd II and Gotoh Machines. (current import Jackson's are fitted with Korean Jinho, Gotoh copies!!)

Comment

Well My local shop in wales sells em, plenty of places that are fairly big stock jacksons, imports very few stock USA select's.

I know GAK are good to deal with, a few other online shops sell jap Jacksons, look around.

Ozz

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'd go for Ian's Fusion, it has better hardware than the current import Jackson's. i.e Schaller Floyd II and Gotoh Machines. (current import Jackson's are fitted with Korean Jinho, Gotoh copies!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

i probably will

Comment

Rob: Check your hotmail account....
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Rob, while Im not in the UK, I do alot of biz and shipping there.

If I can be of service to you, please drop me a line:
                    [email protected]

Be sure to click the banner below to check out my site.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X