Jackson RR5 vs USA Rhoads opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR5 vs USA Rhoads opinions

I have a chance at a mint RR5 for $600.The black one with case.I have only had USA Rhoads before.If I bought this am I going to dislike it just because it not USA?or are they not that good anyway?Let me know what ya think.Thanks,Cort

Re: Jackson RR5 vs USA Rhoads opinions

If you don't mind it not having a Flody I think you will like it. They only reason I got rid of my RR5 was so I could get one with an RR1 with a Floyd.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Cool deal for $600 with case. Go for it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't use a bar much so the trem thing doesn't bother me.I have an N4 with a Floyd that's enough...Thanks,Cort

Comment

600 sounds like it is worth it. Alot of guys here swear by the RR5. Personally, I didn't like the 2 I tried, so I waited and saved a few more $ and got a RR1T.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i have an RR5 and i love it to death. i think the string thru style bridge just offers more stability and tone than a floyd does, although i gotta have a floyd too, so i bought an RR1 to go along with it.

600 is steal, i paid just about retail for mine. 1000 bucks, but its worth it to me.

Comment

I want mine back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Oh well....

Comment

I also have an RR5, it is awesome. I'm still trying to get used to the thin neck, I play Les Paul's mostly. $600 with case is an excellent deal if the guitar is in really good condition with no issues.

Comment

Cool..Thanks guys..Paypaling him today...Cort

Comment

Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X