NAMM 03 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 03 Pictures

I will see how many I can get posted with this hotel moden connection....

Brooks

NAMM 2003 Pictures
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Re: NAMM 03 Pictures

IN-FRIGGIN-CREDIBLE! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's funny [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The Blood Bath Kelly Star and Holographic Skull K-Star get Kahlers, but the headless P.O.S. gets a Floyd [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, what the hell happened to Jackson? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Brooks! Matt those are Fastar's. It's a new line the guitarist of Jet Black plays.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

The "headless POS" is nothing more than a display piece. In case you can't tell, it's a baseball bat and home plate. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] If you'll notice also in that picture is the new archtop JJ.

Comment

Where's the charvels!!!!!
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

does anyone know about 2003 line up?
              I am less interested in those fancy custom models and more in the production line.
              looks like slsmg is available in more colors.
              is there going to be an usa sl2t? that's what i'm looking for. I am pretty sure my next axe is either an sl2t or an epiphone les paul elite.

Comment

Cool, thanx for the pics Brooks!!! Say Hi to Lloyd for me! I can but dream of being anywhere near California, let alone NAMM.

Vic

Comment

KAHLERS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I love that industrial lookking paintjob. shweeeetness!
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Oh Man, you guys are so lucky. Its freezing here. Nice pics

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

There are a lot more guitar. Since this year they are with Fender, they are in a room, and the doors do not open till 10 and then people pour in. In the past, they were on the main floor and I could get lots of shots before the people loaded in. There is a wall of Charvles I will take hopefully tomorrow...

Brooks
                        www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

I asked where they found the Kahlers and was told they have a pretty good inventory of 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                            The "headless POS" is nothing more than a display piece. In case you can't tell, it's a baseball bat and home plate.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It can also be used for pulling pizzas out of hot ovens. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Nice work, Brooks. Some great stuff there. The Blood Bath KS rules. So does the Geiger graphic. And that holo-skulls thing is out of this world. I wouldn't own it, but it's a wild piece
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

To withmyshadow:
                              I compared the new catalog to the Jackson website as far as models and it matches almost exactly. The only inconsistancy I found was that the website listed the JS1, but the catalog doesn't. So looks like the website is updated to match the catalog.
                              SLSMG listed only as available in Satin Black
                              No SL2T. Web and catalog show: SL1, SL2H, SL2H-MAG (mahogany), SL3, SLATQH, and SLSMG in the 'SL' line.

Comment

Working...
                              X