• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM 03 Pictures

This is pretty ****ing incredible

Comment

Jim, FYI: your first link isn't working for me.

In the pics of the second one, there's a good shot around the bullseye that shows the two two-hum Charvels above it (black & green) are original floyd / non-speedloader models. Hoping those are USAs, too. If so: ...Phhhew. Thank you! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Shreddermon, try this one:

http://www.pbase.com/image/10982768

Thats Mike now...Here he is back in San Dimas.

Comment

Shreddermon, yes, those two above the bullseye are USA Charvels. The 5 (including bullseye) USA ones were purposely hung 'flat' to the wall, the import ones to the left purposely hung at an angle to the wall. This was done to 'separate' them, USA vs. Import. I found this out when I first walked in and asked them..."any USA Charvels?" and he said, "yep, those 5 hung flat to the wall" (there also was the USA Charvel Tele on the other wall with the Fastars).

Comment

Ah. The infamous Mike Eldred. Nice to finally associate a face with the name. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BTW, that's a killer Charvel star in the pic. ...I used to have a Kramer very much like it, lightning bolt and all. Only cream instead of black.

Thanks! And MountainDog, thanks very much for the confirmation on the USAs. Actually, I was hoping for a two hum / floyd model to round out the stable. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That model might fill the bill.

Comment

I love how Gary Cherone is appearing right after Eddie. And then there is ....Coolio?

Comment

Did anyone notice that the stars do not have volume knobs?

Comment

The Gundam rifle guitars are getting a US release?

What are our odds of getting the Japanese King V and Rhoads gig bags in the US?

[ January 18, 2003, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: Sephiroth ]

Comment

Here is 1 for you Lynch & KISS fans...

www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

cool pics man !!! that made my day , those chicks at the dean booth were hot man ! that chick at the bc rich booth looks like wonder woman or something from behind ! lol !!! once again thanks !!! you made my day !!! //Steve

Comment

Awesome pics!!! I have SO many opnions on all of this (brand, models, specs etc..) but I'll keep my mouth shut for now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

thanks to everyone who provided the pics! it's really apreciated

Comment

OK so someone fill me in....I saw the Strathead type Jacksons on the wall in some of the pics....what model is this ?

Comment

"I can't believe that's Hetfields new sig model...coming to NAMM 2006: Silvertone Jaymz Hetfield Model!!!"

What did I miss?
                            I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

oh... sorry
                              I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Great pix guys! Man, I've got to get out to the NAMM show one day. Probably will go to the summer NAMM show in Nashville, but I'm sure it won't be as good.

Comment

Working...
                                X