NAMM 03 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM 03 Pictures

Pink Dean?I SAW that one today with very FUNNY joke someone did to the guitar.

I took a close up pic of it.

Will post tomorrow night.
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, does anybody have a good pic of the EVH Striped 5150 Peavey amps and cabs?

Comment

Conspicuously missing from the proceedings: The Jason Becker model... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Hey Brooks, thanks for the great pics.

One question though, in the close-up pics of the new Jackson Fastar with the metal plate screwed onto the front of it, what are the square notches cut into the edge of the guitar for? Is that where the guitar strap is supposed to get attached somehow? Are all of the Fastars like that?

Thanks, -Wendell

Comment

Those notches are for a lazer that shoots out over the croud............
            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Yeah, where's the Becker? I hope they are saving the best stuff for the last day. If not, I am very dissapointed.

Hoping for a Marty model too, but that was no more than an idea, or so it seams.

And wasn't there gonna be a Sinergy Rhoads??

[ January 19, 2003, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: KE ]
              I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Originally posted by BGWwebguy:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whoa, ... that's cool !

Thanks for the info & the great pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by BGWwebguy:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you serious??? Or just joking?? A laser?? That's pretty off the wall....I guess Jackson is getting into the special effects market too...

Comment

Working...
                  X