Smelly case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smelly case?

Buy a case from Chris Holmes and you realize your other cases don't smell so bad afterall. I'm talking from experience. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I haven't tried to pin-point the smell, but it seems to be all over.

[/ QUOTE ] You should try a little harder! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Buy a case from Chris Holmes and you realize your other cases don't smell so bad afterall.

[/ QUOTE ] After watching decline, I would have never guessed that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I bought a charvel fusion and the case smelled like dog butt. I don't know if it actually ever wore off. I febreezed it and it smelled like rank dog + febreeze. Gave the guitar to my kid.

Funny thing about stuff that stinks you always have to smell it one more time just to make sure it still stinks.

You should just go smell it one more time to see if it wore off. He didn't charge ya extra for the fumeage did he? It will be a case to keep in the garage.

Hey just put it on ebay a pass the good fortune. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've never smelt a Protecter case that smelled bad!

Comment

I don't know if you have this product in the US, but it's called "Wunderbaum" It's an air freshener in the shape of a tree, mostly used in cars. My buddy's ESP got stolen, and when he got it back the case smelled fukkin insane! I had one of these and told him to put it in the case.

He did, and moved it around inside the case for a couple of weeks, and now there's NOT A SINGLE trace of the smell... just a really strong Wunderbaum smell, but that beats the piss stench! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They look like this:
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Arbre Magique! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Kill the katz!
                  "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Cats love guitar cases! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Smelly case, smelly caaaaaase;
                      What are they feeeeing you?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                      X