• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: www.victorlitz.com

ranalli...

where in newark, de?

im also from newark...

outskirts of it right now, near hockessin, until i go back to college, then ill be @ UD main campus...

~eric

Comment

Newark, De? ****, I went to the University of Delaware myself [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Subvamp - I used to live in Perry Hall about 4 years ago. Nice area. Cool also because you can ( could ) hit the Mars and the Guitar Center both on Joppa. That GC is ok but they have a lot of junk and some of those goofy sales people think they know something but really don't.

Comment

Hey Pitboss...Yep, know just where Perry Hall is...many a good night was spent hanging out around there. I hear ya about Guitar Center on Joppa...the only reason I ever go in there is for picks and strings! The Mars down the street closed down...bummer, because going there gave me an excuse to sit in the pool hall next store and knock back a few.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hate to interrupt this reunion, but I'm happy because I found out they just shipped it.

Now to pray it gets here in one piece.........

Comment

It came! I actually like the chrome hardware on it, to my surprise. It's not flawless though. There's a pinhead-sized ding on the long tip and a second one in between the pickguard tip and the neck pocket, and the strings are so old that when locked they can't even support the pull of the trem, but for nearly half the normal price for an EDS RR-3 (I paid $375), it's not so much for me to be complaining. Besides, any guitarist worth his mettle keeps a dozen extra sets of strings anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X