www.victorlitz.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.victorlitz.com

Anyone deal with them before? I just bought a Jackson from them late last week, and have since asked about my order status in tems of expected shipping time, but they're not returning my e-mails. Are they okay or is it something I should be worrying about?

Re: www.victorlitz.com

All I have bought from them is cheap guitar stands, they got here unbelievably fast. I just ordered some emg's from them 2 days ago. Screw the email if you bought a guitar, call them a tell them you want a tracking number
    1-301-948-7478

[ January 17, 2003, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

Okay thanks.

Comment

They are local to me. I bought a used archtop soloist from them a few years ago.
        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

They are local to you? Would it be okay for you to check on something for me? I ordered the Eerie Dess RR-3 a week ago, but they still have it as listed available on their site. Can you check to see if it's still on the pegs?

Comment

Hey Matt...
            How local is Victor Litz to you? I'm in Baltimore...

Comment

It's about a 40 minute drive from home, so it's a bit out of the way. If you don't get it in a week or so, I'll go check for you.

I would just give them a call however, it's much better than e-mail.
              ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

I have dealt with them many times over the years, especially when they bought out the old BC Rich and Kramer guitars parts inventories. They ahve always been a great firm to deal with.

Comment

Okay thanks for the info. I'll then go ahead and give them another week.

Comment

Those guys don't update their site very often and never answered my emails either, don't worry about it, just call them.

If you look on their Jackson page, I bought that white kv3 about 2 months ago or so (not at the price listed), and it is still up on their web page. I think they are pretty trustworthy, just get em on the phone.

That was a good price on that rr3 too.

Comment

I will be giving them a call. If it's already sold, the site's not updated when I placed the order, and they already have my money, I'll be a bit on the PO'd side. Guess I should have called first. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa, subvamp, I'm in Ellicott City.

Comment

Hey Pitboss! We're practically neighbors! I'm over in White Marsh......

Comment

Subvamp...I'm from Newark, DE but I go to White Marsh mall on occasion cause I got some buds that live in Baltimore. I've also been up around Bel Air on occasion too.

Comment

Hey Ranalli...
                              Small world! I'm so close to to the mall I can hit it with a beer can. (and I've done that on occasion...) [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X