Picture of Zakk with Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of Zakk with Jackson

Im assume this pic is posted since its been out for a little while but didnt see it posted:

Brooks
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Re: Picture of Zakk with Jackson

now if jackson could lure him away from gibson.....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the pic Brooks. How's moving going so far?

Comment

Nice pic!
        Thank you Brooks for posting it!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          now if jackson could lure him away from gibson.....

[/ QUOTE ]

It will never happen..... The Jackson enthusiasts will just have to be happy seeing Zakk with the few he has and the couple he will probably acquire in the future. I would love to see him with more, though.

Comment

I'm curious about Zakk's seemingly sudden intrest in Randy-related things (guitars). I know Randy is one of his #1 heroes....but he's never been so public about it until now.
            Even back in the Zyris days when I was hanging out with them, he never spoke of Randy as much as he had of EVH and a few others. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

(for those who don't know it, Zakk was in a local NJ band called Zyris before he got the gig with Ozzy)

Comment

ED Might have ruined wit with the DimeBag Memorial.

Who Knows?

About 10 years ago, during the "Pride and Glory " Years, Zakk shared a rehersal space with me, I helped beat up that confiderate flag Les Paul. I'm sure everyone knows that after he had that made Bret from Poison had a Gibson with the same Graphic, well sorta, it was a Cheap not a Les Paul Custom. Anyhoo, he ruined the front because of Bret.

Comment

I just saw Black Label Society a couple of weeks ago (Zakk smoked) and he played the polka-dot more than his bullseye LP.........
                "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Kinda related, I noticed that the price tag for the GMW Polka Harpoon Vees have jumped up in price since the Zakk sale...great guitars and its great to see Lee getting some exposure.

Great pic, Brooks..thanks for posting it.
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Kinda related, I noticed that the price tag for the GMW Polka Harpoon Vees have jumped up in price since the Zakk sale...great guitars and its great to see Lee getting some exposure.

Great pic, Brooks..thanks for posting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? That sucks, there's a kickass lookin inverted white w/ black polkadots V on his site now for sale (Lee). Didn't realize they were cheaper than that at one point

Comment

Yeah I'm all for exposure, but not when it's gonna affect my wallet negatively. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ED Might have ruined wit with the DimeBag Memorial.

Who Knows?

About 10 years ago, during the "Pride and Glory " Years, Zakk shared a rehersal space with me, I helped beat up that confiderate flag Les Paul. I'm sure everyone knows that after he had that made Bret from Poison had a Gibson with the same Graphic, well sorta, it was a Cheap not a Les Paul Custom. Anyhoo, he ruined the front because of Bret.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool story! what "methods" did you guys use in distressing the front like that.
                        www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

A blowtorch, hammer, chiesel...lotsa beer caps and finishing nails...LOL!

That's what I would guess knowing Zakk! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

thats cool im new by the way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              A blowtorch, hammer, chiesel...lotsa beer caps and finishing nails...LOL!

That's what I would guess knowing Zakk! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

blow torch!? jebus that sounded like a party! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Working...
                              X