Short Scale Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Scale Warriors

The early 90's Warriors were short scale, right? There was a USA and a Japanese Pro that were both 24.75" scale. Is this correct? And, to anyone who has one, would you post some pics? Thanks

Re: Short Scale Warriors

You are correct sir....they were all 24.75" scale and very comfortable. Here are some pics from my site...there are others there as well in my sig. I'm always on the search for more of them too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and...my baby [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Man I love that v-plate, but they shoulda angled it to match the rear of the body. Is that first one black or dark green?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah I really loved the plate...they really should have tried to angle the bottom part more with the body though. The first one is (or was) black...it's stripped now....still trying to decide what to do with it...most likely just a full repaint as is. But I'd really like to move the vol. knob over and get a couple holes filled which would mean getting a new top...and if I go that route then I'd mine as well get the routes filled and go string-thru with it...with a stright hum at the bridge....but that's gonna be alot of $$$ to throw into it....especially a "professional". Or I might just get cracked mirror on top....

- Joel
        RIP Dime

Comment

I agree, if they made a string plate that was designed for the warrior, that'd look great.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Joe, your Baby is making me [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img].... I think I need a bib now [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]... AWESOME!!!!!

Adrian
            All hail the 'King'
            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Thanks Adrian [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The only thing I hate the how delicate the gold/brass is...hard to keep clean...I love iron crosses though...still upset about missing out on Toru's Holmes RR with the crosses [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

- Joel
              RIP Dime

Comment

Joel,

What color is the hair on your nose-art babe on your Warbird? I picked up the one on eBay last summer, but the post office broke the headstock and I'm in the middle of repairing it (with lifetime thumbs-up and props to Lee Garver of GMW - Sir, there was no way to save her without you!!!! - more another time). I have to admit I was shocked to see her built. Anyway, mine's red hair, green eyes, pink aureoles - I can't tell yours from the shadow.

Best, fellow Warrior!!!!
                Where the heck are we going and what's this hand-basket thing we're riding in?????

Comment

Hey man
                  Going off the top of my head I believe she's red hair, blue eyes, and pink nips....you can see the pencil lines from whomever drew her free hand before they airbrushed....I think that's pretty cool.
                  Post a pic of your's when you get a chance.

- Joel
                  RIP Dime

Comment

my god what a beauty!!!
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Thanks man...there are a couple more pics of it on my site (see sig.)...you can see the center section and wings on the back of the guitar which is cool. I don't have any pics yet, but since these shots I've thrown on some gold metal pup rings and a real Budman Jackson style switch tip to match the HW...I think it's complete now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Joel
                      RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                      X