Stands for RR Models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stands for RR Models?

What kind of stands do you guys use for your RR Models? and where can you buy them? I know that they don't fit on a regular one because the long fin hits the floor and want to keep that as nice for as long as posible......... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Re: Stands for RR Models?

I use the Genesis GS100 stand. It's pretty good. Bought it at Guitar Center (yeah I know, but couldn't find them anywhere else)

Comment

Thanks, thats what I,m looking for. Something to keep it off the floor without hanging it.........Are there 2 bottom holders or just 1??
      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Thanks, thats what I,m looking for. Something to keep it off the floor without hanging it.........Are there 2 bottom holders or just 1??

[/ QUOTE ]

None, it hangs only by the headstock.
        What you see in the pic is the third foot.

Comment

O.kay I see now, It looks like the guitar (nice by the way!!) Is sitting on one support.........

Comment

they're offered right here. have been thinking about getting one on my own...

in an older thread you should be able to find further information if you like. should be worth a read... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Thanks guys, Just got one on e-bay for $25 with free shipping............

Comment

I think I bought mine for $19.99 at GC.

Comment

i just use wall hangers. saves space, and no danger of them getting knocked over

Comment

Once upon a time someone made a stand for V-style guitars that had one support on the bottom that supported the guitar in the V but I've not seen one for years.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Right now for all my odd shapes and my double neck, I'm using the Hercules stands. They have a spring loaded locking device on the head that is activated by the weight of the guitar with a height adjustable back rest. These are super solid stands that you may want to try.
                      DiMarzio Endorsee
                      www.dimarzio.com
                      Morley Endorsee
                      www.morley.com
                      "Intelli-Shred" author
                      www.myspace.com/intellishred
                      NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

I'm with KevinD. I use the Hercules 3-way stand to support all of my 'Kings'. Very stable....

Adrian
                        All hail the 'King'
                        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'm with KevinD. I use the Hercules 3-way stand to support all of my 'Kings'. Very stable....

Adrian

[/ QUOTE ]

+1, Hercules stands have never failed me before. And I've put some damn heavy guitars on there!
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Adrian

[/ QUOTE ]

+2 Same here.

Comment

Any pics. of these Hercules stands? Where can I buy one or three?

Comment

Working...
                              X