Stands for RR Models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stands for RR Models?

Don't forget Quiklok stands if you want a supporting arm under the V part of the body. Some model Quiklok Stands have adjustable lower arms. You can adjust one to fit the bottom of the V and the other to sort of hold it from the side, plus it has the neck support of course. They are much sturdier than the other stands and priced a bit higher as well.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Check this out:
      http://www.geartree.com/Shop/Control...V/29865/tcat/0

Adrian
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Yeah, these Hercules stands don't fuck up your nitro finish, do they? I certainly never experienced it with them before.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I've had mine about 3-months and haven't had any problems with the finish.

Check out the specks:
          Quality guitar protection you can trust- everytime!

Trust your guitars and basses to Hercules guitar stands. Innovative features include the self-locking Auto Grab System, and lacquer-safe Specially Formulated Foam rubber. Find out for yourself why Hercules guitar stands are popping up on the wish list of many guitar players.

The Hercules Tri stand is designed to support three guitars or basses.

Technical Description
          The Auto Grab System (3) is made up of a center yoke and two arms to hold up your instrument safely on the stand. Driven by the weight of your guitar or bass, the arms rotate down when you put your instrument on the stand and open up as you lift it off. Designed to withstand repeated use, the AGS is coated with SFF.

The Hand Grip Height Adjuster is easy to operate with just one hand. A locking pin secures the stand at your desired height.

The Folding Back Rest flips down to support your instrument. Angle it up to adjust the position of your instrument and flip it up all the way for packing and stowing.

Specially Formulated Foam rubber is used on all the contact points between the stand and your instument. Designed not the ham your instruments finish, SFF rubber is tested as lacquer-safe.

Adrian
          All hail the 'King'
          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Yup, I read those. But I've learnt not to take the manufacturer's remarks with the golden spoon.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

The Auto Grab System

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Didn't Steve martin's character in The Jerk name his invention very similarly? Anyway, reminded me of the movie... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I gig frequently and I've tried about every stand out there, Quiklok and Ultimate among others.
                Picked up a Hercules stand in January and it has been the best by far.
                Very reliable and fits my V's perfect. Works fine for other shapes too, other guitarplayer's got a Warrior and I have a Strat as a backup.

JT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

The Auto Grab System

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Didn't Steve martin's character in The Jerk name his invention very similarly? Anyway, reminded me of the movie... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that was the "OptiGrab".

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                  X