Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ASAP!!! Please

Alright I'm fucking PISSED!
    I bought the KV1 from Toru and it's been in KY since Thurs. morning (2am). So I just get a call from UPS import and Kristen tells me they inspected the guitar and found it has Mother of Pearl on it. She needs the genus, species names and the country of origin for it or I can't get it. I'm sitting there thinking WHAT??? Are you fucking joking me? She says I'm going to have to call the manufacturer and find out. I ask her...what if I can't find that out...she says then it will either be destroyed or shipped back. WHAT??? I'm fucking histerical right now...I don't have words to express this. I explained the entire situation how the guitar is made in CA and she's like...you can talk til your blue in the face, but I need the information. I asked to speak to her supervisor and no one is there...
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: HELP ASAP!!! Please

Holy crap, that's a first. I'd say have it shipped it back to Toru immediatly and have him send it with another service. I've sent a lotta guitars out FedEx and I've never heard of them saying something like that. I've never delt with UPS, but still never heard a story like that before

Comment

It is going to be very difficult to get that info from the manufacturer. Do a search on google regarding customs and MOP.

Comment

Destroyed? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

That whole story is crazy.I would get it out of their sight ASAP before something really bad happens.

Comment

There has to be a superviser somewhere you can talk to.
          UPS has more supes than you can shake a stick at.
          [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been doing searches and I think I've found the genus and species names: Pinctada and Nacre...I just need the coutry of origin now. I'm so friggin pissed...I had to get off the phone with here asap before I blew my top! This is why I always use FedEx for everything!
            I'm on the fish and wildlife website www.fws.gov and am trying to find what pearl is illegal...
            RIP Dime

Comment

Just got off the phone with this bitch again and gave her the Pinctada info. What a fucking bitch...I'm pissed...this makes absolutely NO SENSE. I will NEVER EVER use UPS for anything ever again! She's gonna put that name on the paperwork and she'll let me know what happens then....what a load of BS...I can't believe this!!!!!
              RIP Dime

Comment

who the fuck opened up in the first place?

Comment

From what the bitch said...the fish and wildlife fucks chose it cause it was a guitar as one of the items to inspect and they opened it up...I'm really f'n pissed about that in the first place...because it still has a 6 hour ride from KY to the Chicago or Willow Springs hub where it will change hands again to the Bridgeview location before it will be on the truck for delivery. If I find even one mark on this guitar from these fucks there is gonna be a shitstorm. That's one MAJOR thing with me...NO ONE fucks with my guitars! I haven't been this pissed in a very long time!
                  I need a beer and all we have is f'n Bud Light...man this sucks!
                  RIP Dime

Comment

I know the fucking feeling!

Motherfuckers are always opening my shit up! It's not use buying a SEALED COLLECTORS ITEM OF OVER $1000 IF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO OPEN IT UP WITHOUT YOUR EXPLICIT APPROVAL!!
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

WTF!!!! This is insane! Is there anyone in Kentucky that can pick it up? or will they even let it get picked up. What a load of shit. Maybe sending it backl to Toru is a good idea and then he can use another shipper. Would they even allow that?

Sorry about this Joel. I know how pissed I would be.
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Threaten to get the authorities, media and lawyers involved and that they violated your rights. I'd really love to see you on the news blasting these fuckers!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm on the phone now with UPS import/export services waiting to speak with the supervisor. My greatest concern is my opened package...I need written confirmation that this guitar has not been damaged at all sice it's been opened up...
                          RIP Dime

Comment

Man, that sucks!

Even if the they didn't do anything stupid yet, how can you be sure that they'll repack it properly?

Gotta love seeing your tax dollars at work. F'n tree huggers! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Joel, I replied to your PM and I am also going to contact UPS on my end.
                              It is ridiculous as I have shipped so many Jackson Guitars with the same MOP Inlays beofre.
                              People who bought from me here can tell you they all got the guitars safe and fast.
                              Plus I have never had a guitar shipped back to me.
                              So my guess is if I contact them and speak with them will fix the problem.

I will get back with you on this ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X