NEXT GENERATION!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEXT GENERATION!!!

Here is the picture of my lovely daughter Laura when she was 4 months old (picture was taken at February, 4 kk is 4 months in Finnish). I have played to her every day since she was born and here are the result: right after she got her first Jackson she started to play [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Me and my wife were just amazed by her [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] She was playing almost better than me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Look at her face after she played her own riff "the pain of growing older" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Does anyone else have the same kind of experience => your child or younger brother / sister started to copy your Jackson playing? BTW: I play my Jackson´s in "normal" position but because her small size Laura have to play this way...

Re: NEXT GENERATION!!!

What a cutie [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My kids don't really like to play yet, but my son is learning drums in school

Comment

She's got the Right Hand going good, she just needs to not be so flashy with the Left Hand [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'll say! All that left hand over the neck stuff - she's all flash, no substance [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Patience, we are still practising [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Hopefully she will continue her playing also in the future and not just wanted to ride with the horses [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommi,

Laura is ADORABLE!! She's sure breakin' in her chops early, good girl! Nice to see another lady with a Jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Yeah... my kiddos like to play too (daughter:8, son:5) and my boy can already out-mosh me, he's insane! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Take care,
            Em

Comment

Thanks Em! I´m sure that it´s fun to jam when your son mosh with you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hopefully Laura will like metalmusic...at least I will play a lot of that to her [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Great pics Tommi! She has some serious techniques going on... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here are my kids abusing my blue v:

My son Nooa is a moshing monster. He has a Epiphone mini-V and he does the metal pose as well as anybody. A lot of fun to watch them play rock stars! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Cute baby, congratulations.

I second the motion that she does not need to be showing off the overhand fretting technique just yet!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Thanks Joe and Jani! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Great picture Jani! Luckily you have so many Jackson´s that you can make a big band with your children [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Tommi, very cute kid ya got there It's a cool thing ya got her playing early. My nephew is 5, and has been sitting with me when I play since he was 2. I don't have a pic when he was 2, but he used to crawl over to me and strum the guitar. My brother is teaching him to play bass and I'm teaching him guitar. He's got a killer slap technique (correctly too I should add) going on. He plays the opening 4 chords from Master Of Puppets already! I love that kid. Here's a pic of him messin around. I didn't even tell him to pose, he just takes the guitar, starts headbangin and messes around.

Comment

Cool nephew! Playing Jackson stars with the star-attitude [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Hopefully we will see these young shredders playing in the future and see how cool guitarists they can be.....without any pushing pressure by parents or relatives [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Awww, cute! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I count five kids in this thread now... the new Jackson Five! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That was good toejam!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A great thread.
                              I love pic's of children and grandchildren playing guitars.
                              My daughter whose finishing up her sophmore year of college never took an interest in it (guitar) from day one. I still lover though, but it would have been so cool to teach her guitar. I was fortunate with my nephew, I schooled him with the basics, a touch of theory and the essentials of song writing. He took to it very well and just ran with it. He turned out to be a very well rounded player.
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                              X