Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took a risk on this one, glad I did! Lots of pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Took a risk on this one, glad I did! Lots of p

I disagree with the "Thin as an Ibanez" part, all of the Fusions I´ve had have been somewhere between a King V and a Soloist...Thin, but not postage stamp thin....But USA Profiles vary a bit as well....

Great score, I just dropped a Dimebucker in mine (#000016),now I´m only waiting for the Mid boost and she´ll be perfect [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

In fact, I´m seriously considering starting to trade off others to get MORE Fusions [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you just lost one to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BWAHAHAHA
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I disagree with the "Thin as an Ibanez" part, all of the Fusions I´ve had have been somewhere between a King V and a Soloist...Thin, but not postage stamp thin....But USA Profiles vary a bit as well....

Great score, I just dropped a Dimebucker in mine (#000016),now I´m only waiting for the Mid boost and she´ll be perfect [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

In fact, I´m seriously considering starting to trade off others to get MORE Fusions [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just obtained my 2nd Fusion. My first "script logo'd" Charvel, and I've gotta say, they play pretty damn well.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh man, very nice!

I've yet to play a fusion, but I bet it's hella sweets. If it plays just half as good as it looks!!!!!!!!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Come down to Freiburg...Drop by Rotterdam and bring me some Silver Haze [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Come down to Freiburg...Drop by Rotterdam and bring me some Silver Haze [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll hold you to that!

... not kidding! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Neither am I [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X