Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took a risk on this one, glad I did! Lots of pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a risk on this one, glad I did! Lots of pics!

I was a little scared about this, but the price was pretty good, so I took a chance. The seller didn't offer up much info and wasn't great at returning emails. The guitar is in amaizing condition for being 15 years old (serial # 000029). I don't understand why more people don't own Fusions! It plays like a dream. The neck of an Ibanez, the scale of a Les Paul, and the quality (and most important) the attitude of a Jackson! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Took a risk on this one, glad I did! Lots of pics!

How much was it?
    Nice upgrade of Duncan pickups!
    Congrats!

Comment

Re: Took a risk on this one, glad I did! Lots of p

I'd own a dozen Fusions if only they actually had a THICKER neck! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm with Jack (Slayer) on this one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats, looks friggin' clean!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Took a risk on this one, glad I did! Lots of pics!

4 and a half including shipping, and I have the original bridge pup, Jeff Beck now. Included the case that still has that marvelous "new case smell" (Damn I love that smell)!

Comment

Screaming deal, congrats
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Congrats, man. I've been thinking of picking up a Fusion for a while. I just love the short scale.

Comment

Great score, it looks sharp! Enjoy.

Comment

Great deal. Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] JB is my favorite pickup.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yep! I LOVE my Fusion and it's only an EX Pro, the bottom of the bottom among Fusions. If I ever get my hands on a USA, watch out!

Nice score!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Great score. Fusions are great players.

Comment

Awsome guitar ya got there. I also love the Fusions. Too bad they quit making em

Comment

Whatta Buy, I am always looking for A usa fusion, I love em, don't know why Jackson doesn't offer more guitars in that scale.
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Wow good score congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I like Fusions too. I stepped into a Fusion by accident - a Fusion Professional neck mounted on a Kelly Body. Bound Ebony with MOP inlays and MOP Jackson logo. Only sad part is the low "E" section of the headstock had been busted and re-glued.

I bought a Fusion body to go with the neck, but finding the correct studs and bushings is difficult.

How heavy is your body? The body I bought is made of basswood I think. It is very light.

Comment

Did I hear someone say a neck as thin as an Ibanez?

I just might have to add this to my list of future acquisitions. I just got an RG with the original (thinner) Wizard neck, and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X