Custom Made Left Handed Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Made Left Handed Charvel

My guitar has been producted arround of 1991 in USA. I have buy it from my friends in Sweden. Guitar is custom left-handed. Jumbo frets, fingerboard rosewood, floydrose schaller, bridge acvtive pickup, mid single, neck single. There are jackson signs on every pickup. (No EMG). Control pots are volume, tone, booster. There is a Charvel sign as lettering on top of fingerbord. It is like Charvel Ch4.(No guitar shape lettering.) I dont know whether my guitar body has alder. My guitar serial number is 371984. I couldn't get any information yet about it...Please help.

Re: Custom Made Left Handed Charvel

not USA. construction and inlay would help to identify, i think some others here might be able to from serials.

chris

Comment

Sounds like a Charvel 475 to me. Does it have Shark Fin Inlays?

Comment

I Think.. But the picture can more explain it.
        There is a picture of my guitar at this link :
        My Guitar Picture

Comment

yep. 475 Deluxe... Japan import... I think serial number dates it around 91.
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Thanks. What do you think about this guitar.? Can I make a professional job with this guitar. Or suggest?

Comment

Just play it. Pretty Rare, I'd leave it alone.

Comment

Pose - I think he's asking if he can use it live/at gigs/etc.

Yes you can play that one professionally in a band or studio. You might run across people that tell you to use a PRS or Gibson or something more modern, but you can tell them to kiss your ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ok man.. You are the great...

Comment

I use my 475 deluxe live all the time. It's become my main guitar.

I'm actually looking for a couple more low priced ones so I can do a cool refin.

I sold one awhile back and I totally regret it.

joe....
                    www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Oh, sorry, YES You can. You can play a gig with anything actually, as long as its in tune...

[ QUOTE ]
                      Pose - I think he's asking if he can use it live/at gigs/etc.

Yes you can play that one professionally in a band or studio. You might run across people that tell you to use a PRS or Gibson or something more modern, but you can tell them to kiss your ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Definitly! It's a nice guitar!

If you thought it sounded good 'till now, there's no reason to stop playing it!

If you would like other 'Charvels' that are definitly good for using professionaly, try checking out the Model 5, Model 6 and 750XL charvels!

Welcome to the board and have fun! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Thanks to all your messages

Comment

Here's mine in action... It was towards the end of the night so please excuse my 'attire' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

joe...
                            www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Working...
                            X