Way too dam cool!! Thank you Eric!

Comment

Re: Custom Shop Generator Version 3

Awesome, thanks for all the hard work!

Comment

My personal needs are quite simple...

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Damn you, Eric, I'm trying to get my CC paid OFF, and here you go making me push the limit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously, you're my Hero [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Just one point: When you select the Tri-Ryche inlays, it does Diamonds from 15 to 22, is this supposed to do that? I selected Diamond inlays first, then selected TR, and only the first half inlays changed (1-12). It only does it on that inlay choice. Not sure if it was supposed to be TRs all the way up or just halfway ot what.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The new Phil Takasaki Warrior Prime [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MochaBerry

Rum&Coke

MochaMint

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Damn you, Eric, I'm trying to get my CC paid OFF, and here you go making me push the limit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Just one point: When you select the Tri-Ryche inlays, it does Diamonds from 15 to 22, is this supposed to do that? I selected Diamond inlays first, then selected TR, and only the first half inlays changed (1-12). It only does it on that inlay choice. Not sure if it was supposed to be TRs all the way up or just halfway ot what.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yes, that is exactly what it is supposed to do. My model was Michael Wilton's ESP he used on the Live Evolution DVD.

I guess those Tri-rhyches just get too damn small on the higher frets!

- E.

Comment

Cool. I'm not a Ryche fan so I didn't know [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The Rosruptor1doval [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    RR-1 body with Roswell-style ridged top (courtesy of the Versatel stencil), Sandoval bowtie inlays in Stainless Steel (you DID see the new Inlay Color options, right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ), Disruptor head [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Roswell Warrior?

Comment

Updated Shannon Soloist baby! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not bad, actually!

I bet now everyone is wondering how you got the Disruptor head and logo to come up in the Rhoads generator...

- E.

Comment

Fantastic work dude, this is just amazing.
                              Jackson should totally cut you in on any custom shop orders this creates the ideas for [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not bad, actually!

I bet now everyone is wondering how you got the Disruptor head and logo to come up in the Rhoads generator...

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's MY little secret [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X