• Show
Clear All

Re: Very cool...

Here's some very rough mockups of Death Angel-inspired models:

Death Dealer

Devil Kelly

Devil Star

Devil Warrior
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

the elf angel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yeah [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I tried to stick those front horns on a Soloist but it didn't quite have that "SG" look I was hoping for [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        That'd be a slick-ass way to get a Jackson-built SG - order a Custom Shop model with "front half made of two lower-front Death Angel horns and the rear half made of a Soloist body" - but they'd realize it was an SG when they drew it out, or asked for a scale drawing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Re: Custom Shop Generator Version 3

[ QUOTE ]
          my creation.. and the source for my (wet) dreams

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="orange">Thats the ticket! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Ouch! </font>

Comment

Re: Custom Shop Generator Version 3

glad you like it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i just refunded my 2nd bank account to start financing it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Here's some very rough mockups of Death Angel-inspired models:

Death Dealer

Devil Kelly

Devil Star

Devil Warrior

[/ QUOTE ]

These look more like Gibson SG meets Jackson.
              [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              WHy not name them as SG Warrior, SG Star, SG Kelly and SG Angel?
              [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Because of the Gibson-owned "SG" part [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Actually, the tips of the horns on these are closer than the offset SG horns [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The Generator is really cool. I'm killing too much time at work with it.

Any chance of getting HRF stencils and the ability to create bursts in the future?

Also, would there be a chance to actually own the program on a CD and be able to use it offline? Perhaps something could be done that would give some money to the JCF to help with server costs from selling this?
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I think selling this would bring with it some legal crap, seeing as you'd be selling something with a lot of brandnames in it.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Re: Very cool...

Selling a CD on a widely-advertised site/online store, yeah that'd bring in legal issues (i.e. brand name holders wanting a piece of the pie) but selling it here on a board that the larger part of the Industry doesn't monitor, there's no problem IMO [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

how in the hell do you figure that the industry (or at least members of it) doesn't monitor this board? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Dammit! Where's the Death Demon, Death King V, Death Rhoads, Death Disruptor, Death Dinky, Death Firebird and Death Surfcaster???

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

It may have been said already, but It seems that the neck single coils are a bit far from the neck on the soloist model.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

oh, dont be so nitpicky >.<
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Re: Custom Shop Generator Version 3

[ QUOTE ]
                                Posepatrol, both of those are very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I have a few others that I'm on the fence posting since I'm thinking of having them made.

Comment

Working...
                                X