Custom Shop Generator Version 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Generator Version 3

UH oh, this is gonna get expensive..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Eric,

Forgot to mention it in the last post here, but killer work! And thanks again for making my wet dreams come true! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Here's my 3 wettest of wet dreams BTW!

Comment

My latest creation. Damn I love the Death Kelly. It doesn't look anything like a Kelly but eh... Still looks awesome.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Eric,

Forgot to mention it in the last post here, but killer work! And thanks again for making my wet dreams come true! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem, Ken! I appreciate the kudos!

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Truly killer. Thanks again. I've used it to mock up some guitars I've got on order. ...Not gonna post the pics, though, as I don't want to ruin the suprise. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

my creation.. and the source for my (wet) dreams
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

My contribution, the Jailbird Soloist:

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Star Wars Time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This is too cool. I did this one by accident. Kinda strange eh.

This is great and I'm not complaining but it would be cool to be able to do a matching headstock to.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        This is too cool. I did this one by accident. Kinda strange eh.

This is great and I'm not complaining but it would be cool to be able to do a matching headstock to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is a REAL (Bengal) TIGER!

With that texture seeping through, that's like real fur! That is awesome!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

+1 That looks great!

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            My latest creation. Damn I love the Death Kelly. It doesn't look anything like a Kelly but eh... Still looks awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Kelly" part comes in because of the front lower horn mostly.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Kelly" part comes in because of the front lower horn mostly.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea.. the death angel + kelly. i dont like the death angel, but the death kelly is my fav jackson shape. oh if i only had the cash!!
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Speaking of by accident...I present the "Stealth Disruptor" [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

*Disclaimer: Cloaking mechanism for use by experienced stage pros only*

Comment

Working...
                                X