Is there Korean made Charvels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there Korean made Charvels?

As always Todd, your knowledge is amazing. Thats exactly what mine is.
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I had a JS1 Dinky that was made in either Taiwan or InDONESia, probably was back in 1997-98. And what about the AX/S line that coexisted with the Performers, before being "upgraded" to the X-series versions?

I know some of the Charvels were made in Korea. I see them at Music Go Round and Guitar Center every now and then.
      sigpic

Comment

Didnt GC order/commission some Star reissues that were made in India and given a a Charvel badge for some god-awful reason.
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Re: Were there Korean made Charvels?

Yes. Bullseyes also.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            There was a weird Dinky model made in Indonesia, also.

[/ QUOTE ]Now say after me: India. In-di-a. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]No, it wasn't India. I was surprised, too. The board member here said it had a sticker that said Indonesia on the back, IIRC. Or was it maybe Taiwan? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]. It was someplace weird where I didn't think they made Jacksons.

[/ QUOTE ]It was Taiwan; that was my Dinky Reverse Pro made for Musicians Friend in 1995-96. Actually, most of them didn't even have the 24th fret sharkfin, but mine was an early one and did. I sold that on Ebay awhile back to a guy in Florida. It was pretty nice, I miss it...
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ah, okay. I was thinking it was someone else, but I guess it was yours. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X