X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya Think

My Custom Guitar I'd Like

Re: What ya Think

Looks ok. I am not a fan of that headstock though. As long as you are happy, that's all that matters.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome, newbie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm with NOTP. I'm not a fan of the chrome hardware either.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I'm with NOTP.

[/ QUOTE ] NOTP??????? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ouch bro, mixing me up with that guy Stuka? [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron must be hittin' the bottle. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Now, Scott and Alex are brothers.
              [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oops! Der.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome, new fella. As far as your custom guitar, the main thing is that it has all the features you want. Don't worry about others' opinions here. Me personally, I'd got for a string thru, bound neck, and standard Jackson headstock. And that's not getting into body woods. But it's all about what you want. Either way, you'll find lots of usefull knowledge concerning Jackson/Charvel guitars here.

Comment

That kicks ass!! I love that headstock. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's nice, not up my alley though.

If I went custom it'd be a Rhoads, mahogany body, koa neck, ebony fretboard, string thru (no plate!), rear routed, 1hum(b) 1s(n) and traditional headstock with binding around neck and headstock.

Not sure about colour, either solid color white or something, or some sort of uberhigh quality figured/flamed Koa top or Spalted maple.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Looks cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Another +1 vote for the SLS head on Vs and such. I can't understand why you guys don't like it, seeing as how you've endured all the other "that's not how Grover did it" changes through the years [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't know, I just do not like that thing.

I can only dig stratheads, banana's and Jackson pointies on stratbodied guitars, and mostly on V's too. (some ESP headstocks may qualify as well)
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Not bad, simple yet elegant.
                              Stylish yet lethal.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X