New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

Hello,everyone.I'm Steve and this is my first post.
    Recently purchased a 1984 Rhoads Custom,but she needs a little help.Can not find ANY replacement parts at all for this incredible example of American craftsmanship.Can anyone point me to the proper resources? I have had her for about a week now,and have not been able to put her down(except for work)...Any *********** would be appreciated..

Thank You!!!!
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Re: New Toy

I would advise you to check out Scott, Matt and some other of our fine JCF dealers!

Click 'dealers' on the above navbar and you'll find links to their pages. I'm sure they can help you.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

what replacement parts are you after? Are you looking for era-specific stuff, or just new parts?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome aboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, check with the dealers first. You can also try www.stewmac.com

Comment

Welcome aboard but Where are the pics?
          come on now man Pics,pics,pics! let's see her! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Pics are coming soon,she needs a little more lemon oil first....
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Ultimately my current goal is a pick guard,but will also add gold pickup bezels,may wind up replating the Kahler,not sure yet...

Comment

Best stuff you can buy... http://www.fretsonthenet.net/prod011...Control_Plates

He's our own budman68 here on the JCF [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Look,up in the JCF sky....it's....it's Budman!!

Dave will hook you up!!

Comment

Welcome to JCF!
                    I want to see your Rhoads!!!
                    PIIIIIIIIICSSS!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks a lot guys,REALLY appreciate your help...Don't know why that doesn't come up in any web searches,though..Will get pics up tomorrow,and will hang some before and afters as well....

Comment

ok,how do you get pics on the message board???

Comment

let's try this.... http://pak04.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp....1&locale=en_US

never mind...didn't work...

Comment

Send your pics to me! I'll put em up.

[email protected]
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ok,G.O.R.,tried to send it three times,keeps coming back as an invalid e mail address....Anyone know how to post pics here???????

Comment

Working...
                              X