Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Toy

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok,G.O.R.,tried to send it three times,keeps coming back as an invalid e mail address....Anyone know how to post pics here???????

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=370213&an=0&page=0#37021 3

EJ

Comment

Pic posting tutorial is here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...;page=0#370213

Welcome to the board, btw!

EJ beat me to it, lol.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ok,let's give this a spin...I'd put all of ya on my Christmas card list,but I am infamous for not mailing them..

Her s/n is RR00651,the second is my hastily taken "Family Portrait"...
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Holy Sheep Dip!!!Didn't know it was gonna be so frickin huuuuuuuuuuuuge.....Sorry JCF....You can flog me with wet noodles later....
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Nice! Love the Rhoads. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] The rest are nice as well, I'm just partial to v's.

EJ

Comment

Welcome! I second budman (Dave).

Comment

That's very peculiar! I'm receiving countless messages on that address every day. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Doesn't matter, I guess, awesome rhoads! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ok,here's the story..started out with a 63 SG jr(was my younger brother's),got a 76 LP Black Beauty for my 14th b/d,bought a Washburn V when I was 18,in 87 i got my 1st RR1,and 89 HM Strat in 89,and a Jackson PS37(import Rhoads with sting through)in late 89.In 1991,i ws diagnosed with cancer and my ex was pregnant with our third.Was out of work for almost a year and a half and slowly had to sell off my arsenal..I bought the blue strat after I got back to work($75 pawn sop special),and my wonderful new wife bought me the warlock for my birthday...My 17 year old daughter "confiscated" it and learned to play,so my loving wife got me the DK2..The 84 Rhoads is my latest birthday present,but the greatest gift of all is the love of a wonderful woman...oh,almost forgot to mention,Dad has a 58 LP,and that is one sweet machine...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Pics are coming soon,she needs a little more lemon oil first....

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading this, I knew for certain you belong here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

nice gear dude.. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Cool Jacksons, and Marshall Lead 12 too! I had one of those in red. Wish I had kept it! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Thank you all....Great group of people here..I bought the microstack in 89,it;s the only piece of my old gear I have left.the nook it's in is actually in the bedroom my wife and I spent 6 months of weekends building...The blue one is my mod toy..The neck pickup is dead,the volume and tone have been eliminated,it has a Duncan Detonator in the bridge wired to a momentary switch and an on/off mini toggle..Jacksons are all stock,but am considering having a Detonator installed in the DK2.

Comment

Welcome [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Nice
                              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Well,thought it would be rather justified to make my 100th post on the place that started it all...Will get new pics up as soon as I get my parts from Budman (you ROCK,Dave),they arrive some time this week...Just wanted to say thank you all,great group of people here,I see myself being here a long time(my apologies,guys)..Sorry for digging up such an old post,you can poke me with sticks later....

Comment

Working...
                                X