Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be good to be a JCF Admin

Hey Jeremy .. you da man!!!!

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Must be good to be a JCF Admin

or Michael Angelo [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

the only good reason to stop by the dean booth hey ? lol //Steve

Comment

Now all young Jeremy needs is some breast milk and cookies! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

..and a tire iron.

Comment

whats the tire iron for ? the one on the left looks like she likes to be there the one on the right looks like she doesn't and wants some coke or something ! lol !!! and toejam I'd just take the breast milk and some pie , screw the cookies ! lol !!! //Steve

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Steve Yeah it looks like Jeremy's is happy to be there but the one Michael is (Almost) touching is saying to herself..."Like...Who is this Michael Angelo? I thought he died like hundred of years ago?...And wasnt he like a church painter or something? OH MY GOD! He better not touch me! I need to get out of here and get some blow NOW"! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Atleast you would know what to offer her to get her in bed lol.

Comment

lmao @ Jack Buttler

Comment

These Dean chicks are HOT!
                    I took some pics and got a poster signed!

Michael Angelo,let me tell you he was great!
                    I was there for the demonstration and for an autograph.
                    He shreds and his music is even better than before.

I happened to see him in the bathroom talking with 2 other guys talking like"people hate my music...."

He is frustrated.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

so are they real or fake man ? lol !!! I'd pop the one on the left ........... and then the one on the right ! lol !!! //Steve

Comment

I happened to see him in the bathroom talking with 2 other guys talking like"people hate my music...."
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, he kinda was like that when I was hanging out with him in September...

The dude is a monster player and a really nice guy... But really, he's barking up an empty tree.

He's an awesome shredder that is playing some fairly blah and quite basic "rock" music now... So what should he expect. He's orientating himself to a truly dead area. That stuff is sooo over with and no one is into it hardly... There were thousands of bands doing boring mediocre rock music in the 80s when it was pretty popular that never went anywhere. It really ain't gonna happen now, haha..

If he just shredded, he'd at least have a crowd of worshippers and he might start picking up in Europe.

I enjoyed his band as far as watching them in a bar and will see themn again when the come, they were a fun band to drink to.... And i really enjoyed him getting wild on the axe... But, I wouldn't buy a new C4 CD I assure you.

I'm thinking that he's wasting his time promoting this stuff in anything more than a local bar band thing. Do what he's best at and freaking shred it up and forget this hard rock crap...

Comment

Michael Angelo is a great player, but let go of the wig man, just let it go! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          www.kiddhavok.com
                          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Of all the people I met at NAMM, Michael Angelo was the one person that gave me a little 'rock star attitude'. Guys like Gene Simmons and George Lynch can be cool, but Angelo walks off in the middle of a conversation? Get over yourself, dude. Too bad all the time spent in the 80's coming up with a gimmick that you thought would separate yourself from the pack didn't pan out.

The dude did shred, though.

Everett

Comment

They should have given Jeremy a taller box to stand on.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                              X