• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADMIN EDIT

read this.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...;page=0#406324

or, i'll paraphrase:

[ QUOTE ]
    Junior members- Welcome to the JCF, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay. Cruise around a bit and get involved, Once you've established 100 posts and people have gotten to know you better, we will be happy to unlock your access to our classifieds. Please do not attempt to sell your gear or solicit in the open forums or your registration could be terminated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Re: Jackson Gold Tuners

Ouch.

It's kind of a rule that new members aren't allowed to post anything concerning buying/selling. This isn't exactly a marketplace.

Show repentance and the almighty JCF gods might show mercy!

J/K If you edit and apologize, all will be well, I'm sure.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Read the rules before you post dude. This isn't your ordinary board. Here, if you violate the rules, your scrotum will be infested with flesh eating baby spiders. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Unless you don't have a scrotum. I'm sure there are several breastless female JCFer's walking around.

Damn flesh eating spiders.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Read the rules before you post dude. This isn't your ordinary board. Here, if you violate the rules, your scrotum will be infested with flesh eating baby spiders. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          oh no! I'll only have 34 years left to live!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Hehe, sorry guys, my bad, I was kind of in a hurry, and didn't have time to read the rules, I guess I took them a little granted as well. Once again, sorry for any inconveniences or anything.

Comment

Working...
            X