Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

Welcome and nice looking model 6 you got there! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

As a rule of thumb, all newcomers send me (GodOfRhythm) a Charvel Model 6, as a sign of their hopefully fruitful behavior!

Welcome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Beautiful axe!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Great looking model 6 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]. The model 6 is a great value and a great axe. Bought mine new in 86' and still love it.
        Tim

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Welcome. Own a couple of Mod 6's myself. Nice guitar!
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Welcome!

And you'll be pleased to know that Neal...(yes, THE NEAL MOSER) just recently became a member here himself and checks in from time to time! Nice Seagull! (and Mod6)...great guitars, and a great place to hang out! Welcome aboard! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Welcome. Own a couple of Mod 6's myself.
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Cheer guys.
                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hey guys. Just joined the forum! I'm from New Zealand (down in the South Pacific).Cheers guys [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

New Zealand! How cool! Welcome to the JCF, Sanctuary. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'm really digging the crackle on your Model 6! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Welcome newb! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      New Zealand! How cool! Welcome to the JCF, Sanctuary. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'm really digging the crackle on your Model 6! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Coincidentally I just picked up an identical one off ebay which looks to be the most mint Model 6 I've ever seen (see post in the Import Charvel forum) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

welcome aboard. that seagull looks like its got a real cozy wrist rest for the picking hand, nice!
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Bleeding from black holes
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                        X