Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic American Guitar Show in NY - worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic American Guitar Show in NY - worth it?

I haven't been to this show before so I'm wondering if it is worth the drive from Philly (~2.5 hours) I need a guitar show fix and the Philly isn't for another month.

Re: Classic American Guitar Show in NY - worth it?

Where in NY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Classic American Guitar Show - Lake Grove, NY. May 21-23 I think this is near Long Island.

Comment

Re: Classic American Guitar Show in NY - worth it

I say go and be thankfull you get guitar shows to go to. There's never any in this country [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

%@#%$^&*$@!.....Too far from me....
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

<font color="aqua">wodka, where about are you in Philly? </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I say go and be thankfull you get guitar shows to go to. There's never any in this country [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Start one. All you need is to find out how many people would be interested, and a place to host it (Public-access Community Center, school gymnasium, strip bar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Start one. All you need is to find out how many people would be interested, and a place to host it (Public-access Community Center, school gymnasium, strip bar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea...actually forget the guitars, community center and the gymnasium! I'm off to a strip bar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that the one in the small amusement type building? Ice skating, arcade, bowling.....

Brooks
                  www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

I think this is the same show. Here are my pictures from a past show there:

http://www.brooksguitarworld.com/sportsplus.html

Brooks
                    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Working...
                    X