So who's in what band?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So who\'s in what band?

FUCK YES, Baum! I like your music so much! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah, "Nuclear Storm" is my favorite so far [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks a lot. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Feel free to tell your local clubs about us, we play just about everywhere for gas money and free beer (I can't put enough emphasis on the latter [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll definitly do that, eventhough we have VERY little real rock or metal clubs here. 'De Witte Non' and 'The Frontline' spring to mind. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm gonna order your CD's and a tee later today or tomorrow, gotta have that ravaging shit! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I like Blasphemic War even better than Nuclear Storm. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Like them all, though.

And I'm really looking forward to having a gig with you in September - hope that works out as planned! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I am in a classic rock cover band. Chessy name, but we're actually not bad. Everyone in the band is lazy and has a hell of a time trying to book gigs. The JCF's very own Jazzman is the singer/lead guitarist...

www.thewaterdogs.com

Comment

BUBBLE PUPPY is coming.............
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

cover band here, name is duck for cover

Harrald

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I like Blasphemic War even better than Nuclear Storm. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    Like them all, though.

And I'm really looking forward to having a gig with you in September - hope that works out as planned! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah! I can't wait to get to Hamburg (Headbanger's Ballroom... I'm creaming my pants.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and kill some barrels of beer with you guys! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I'll try getting you guys a gig down here as well, then.. have some plans for that already. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Toilet.........We suck shit..........

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Severed Serenity is Dave and myselves band we just got a new cd out now [this week] mp3's will be posted later , just a couple cause labels get pissed when you post the whole thing when your trying to get signed or licenced lol , and lol I also am one of thor's studio musicians for his studio recordings and I do other session work for other stuff not yet released . and I am a guitar teacher as well , had a mighty fine 1st year I would say [40 to 45 plus students a week on average] , berklee courses in the fall lol to get my papers. anyway here's some shitty link to some shitty mp3 site that we have "old stuff" on http://www.purevolume.com/severedserenity you can tell we don't promote it very well lol //Steve

Comment

http://www.mothrastewart.com

Playing 80s metal and guitar instrumental stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

You've got an awesome logo Pete!

Comment

Thanks man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

My former band Mutilated Remains.We recorded a demo back in March.I used an Engl Powerball and a Charvel 650 Custom.They are supposed to play the Emerson in Indy on June 18th.It's some brutal stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                Gear
                                '88 Charvel Model 6
                                '90 Charvel 650 Custom
                                '92 Jackson Dinky Reverse Professional
                                '93 Jackson USA Randy Rhoads PCS #23
                                '07 Jackson DKMG Mutt

Comment

Working...
                                X