Locking nut replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking nut replacement

Can anyone tell me where I can find replacement locking nuts for a Dinky Rev Pro and a PC3. Unfortunately, I don't know the size but I wanna say there are both 1 11/16 (I know, I should've come prepared). The problem I'm having is that I tried to replace them with an OFR nut and the nut is too big. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Re: Locking nut replacement

I used a 42mm nut for a licensed floyd on my SL3, it's probably the same for your PC3 and maybe the Dinky too. I think it came from guitarpartsdepot.com

Comment

Both of those guitars should be 1 11/16". You need a licensed floyd nut that are used on imports. The licensed versions are not as tall as the Schaller made Floyd nuts. Here some from guitarpartsdepot.

http://guitarpartsdepot.com/Merchant2/me...egory_Code=LKNT
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Thanks you guys. I just ordered the 42mm from guitarpartsdepot.com. I measured the one I have it was 42mm. That site kicks ass. I ordered a bunch of screws and crap that I needed also. Thanks again [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

HEY! You bought my PC3! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Didn't know you were a JCFer [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Wish I coulda kept that one and had the nut platform done for an OFR nut - Gold hardware woulda killed on that thing [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X