Best price on Seymour Duncans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best price on Seymour Duncans

I usually get my pickups from Rob at Guitar Asylum. If you're kicking tires, that's not the place to go, but if you're serious that's my recommendation. Music Zoo, Drumcity Guitar Land, Matts Music Center, etc... there's dozens of great dealers out there.
    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I have bought at least 12 Duncan and Dimarzios from Mikes Music over the last couple years, great guy and great service. If you don't see an auction for any pickup, just email or call him and he'll have it. He always throws in some extras, like stickers, string winder, I even got a Duncan pickup shaped bottle opener a couple of times [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Excellent service and supper fast shipping on every one I bought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I got some from him also. Cheapest I could find on the net and a great guy.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Mike is in PA and I am in Wisconsin...

Placed an order Thursday night before bed and received it Monday afternoon...and shipping was included in the price...THAT is fast! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Another plug for Blackrose, or try out www.lewsguitars.com [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for that link--I've been having a hard time finding an f-spaced JB online. Looks like Lew's got 'em.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Best prices I've seen on Duncans has been blackrose. It's something like www.blackrosecustom.emerchantpro.com or something similar. Do a search. John is a great guy, member of the Duncan forum.

[/ QUOTE ] Black Rose usually has the best price, and their sh/in charges can't be beat. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X