Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seymour duncans in a jackson out of the box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seymour duncans in a jackson out of the box?

i was wondering what pickups came in a usa model.mine came with seymour duncans but i dont knw what type.i hate to take all the strings off and check but its bothering me.I HAVE TO KNOW!!!I thought the gtr might have came with someother type of pickup then got rplaced with the pickups that are in theer now... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Re: seymour duncans in a jackson out of the box?

what do you wanna know
    what pup your axe should´ve come with, that maybe we can tell you
    or what pup your axe actually came with, then you´re the only one to find out
    so if you go for the first one:
    what model do you have?

Comment

Before you get all upset you need to specify the Model and Year...
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

If the pickups are stock and it´s a recent, standard USA Select and not anything limited or an Artist model:

Bridge Humbucker is most likely a Duncan JB (TB-4), unless it´s a WR-1 (Duncan Invader SH-8) or an SLS (Duncan Pearly Gates PG-1b)

Neck Humbucker is either a Duncan Jazz (SH-2) on Rhoads, Kelly and SLATQH models, a Duncan ´59 (SH-1) on SL2, SLS, KV2T models, a JB (SH-4) on the KV2 and a Duncan Full Shred or the WR1 (SH-10).

Single coils in the SL1 (and the mid 90s DK1) are Duncan Classic Stacks (STK-S1)

That´s about it... discontinued models may have other ones, I don´t have the specs of all of them in my head, but I think that´s most of them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          mine came with seymour duncans but i dont knw what type.i hate to take all the strings off and check but its bothering me.I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
          Well, if you have to know that bad, your only choice is to take them out and look. It's not rocket science. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            mine came with seymour duncans but i dont knw what type.i hate to take all the strings off and check but its bothering me.I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
            Well, if you have to know that bad, your only choice is to take them out and look. It's not rocket science. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] No shit, right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
              but some of them smell like rocket engine (my 88 dinky eg)
              but even better than cat-poo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hmmm, rocket fuel may help with those smelly old guitar cases! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Its a black Soloist (likely an SL2H?)

Comment

if its a SL2H it has a TB4 and a 59neck
                    http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/g...o=SL2H_Soloist
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

kool.thanks.And nice guitars on yer site...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It's not rocket science.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMMIT! How many times do I have to tell you people to stop giving away The Secrets!?!?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          kool.thanks.And nice guitars on yer site...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but are you completely clueless? That's the official Jackson Guitars website. Very strange how you know about Jackson Guitars without even looking for the official website for information, and strange how you found this forum BEFORE you knew of the official manufacturer's website.

No offence, honestly. I'll get off my high horse now though. I REALLY never call people out on stupid trivial things like this but this is bordering on inexcusable and almost comical. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No offence, really!

Comment

No offence to you, but he probably meant the link Jacksonite had in his signature. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

D'OH!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're right. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm blind. Lay into me now fellas, I deserve it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X