classifieds section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classifieds section?

i was just wondering why this forum doesn't have a classifieds section, it would be a cool feature. any reason?

Re: classifieds section?

It does have one. But you're still a junior member and can't see and/or access it, as is disclosed in the joining rules.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Guess people don't know how to read the sticky topics posted at the top of the board, huh?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, you gotta post 100 times, great idea, lets the people on this forum get a chance to know ya, ironically this my 100th.
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

cheers bud, i must have missed that! i was thinking it was pretty strange that there wasn't one!

Comment

Nope, just make it to 100 posts, and request that one of the admins bump you up. I never had seen this before coming here. I thought it was a great idea to keep people from coming here and trying to sell gear without contributing.

Comment

yeah it is a good idea! i've never seen it anywhere else before, probably saves a lot of hassle for people trading stuff.

Comment

i have 100 posts and have sent lots of e mails im still waiting who do i have to e mail
                Here I am

Comment

Well they might think you're not ready yet, I've got no idea though. Pm'ing the admins is the best way.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

pencilsketch...I remember you. You came here two years ago to sell a guitar, and caused a shitstorm.
                    You haven't posted in two years. Maybe that's why the admins are slow to grant access to the classifieds.

I know nobody implied this, but keep in mind this is a privately own and run board, therefore the admins run things as they see fit, and don't answer to anyone about it. They don't have to "play fair", even though they generally do. Just a thought.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      pencilsketch...I remember you. You came here two years ago to sell a guitar, and caused a shitstorm.
                      You haven't posted in two years. Maybe that's why the admins are slow to grant access to the classifieds.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      That's what I'm thinking, too.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

uhmm, classifieds section?!
                        There is a thought.... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          uhmm, classifieds section?!
                          There is a thought.... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] im new to this forum, that my excuse! or maybe im just a dumbass!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Guess people don't know how to read the sticky topics posted at the top of the board, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]
                            I honestly believe that the ONLY way to make people read the rules of a forum is to have them run as a flash animation that they can´t do anything but choose agree or disagree at the end, with no way to get past it short of shooting down the browser, causing the registration process to be nullified....

I mean, how much more obvious can a Thread get than "New Members(Junior Member) - Classifieds Access!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

BTW, this is not a direct stab, but just a general observation on many years of different forums...

Comment

thought I'd post here an add another to my post total to try to reach 100 !!

Comment

Working...
                              X