X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: classifieds section?

[ QUOTE ]
    John, what are you talking about!?

There's at least 12 soloists for sale in there atm, all at around $600!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">not anymore...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

There's at least 12 soloists for sale in there atm, all at around $600!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't talking about my listings for the $600.00 custom SL2 soloists that are all sequential serial #'d. I was talking about the other hardcore deals that the Junior Members can't see. For example:
      The $500.00 Stratheads
      The guy who is always selling Mesa Rectifiers for $400-$500 shipped.
      The girl who includes naked pics of herself everytime she sells a Malmsteen Signature strat for anything over $500.00
      What about that JCF member who is obsessed with Marshalls and is constantly blowing out cosmetically challenged 2203's and 2210's for $300.00 and under just because they might have a slight skuff or tear in the tolex.
      What about the never ending classifieds listings for San Dimas graphic'd pointies. Heck... I think that probably every JCF member who has the misfortune of accessing the classifieds must have at least 5 or 6 Sandys.
      Lastly... Junior Members.. stay away from the classifieds as long as you can unless you want a stockpile of $500.00 and under RR1's, LTDs and PCS's. I am actually sick of the Randy Roads (note spelling [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]) guitars and I absolutely refuse to throw down another $300.00 for a PCS. Damn that classifieds section. [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

Those are the deals you find in the classified section?!? Sully, why didn't you tell me you were routing my classified access to www.givenoodlesshittydeals.com?!?

Comment

Damn! He's onto us! Time to change the url. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't talking about my listings for the $600.00 custom SL2 soloists that are all sequential serial #'d. I was talking about the other hardcore deals that the Junior Members can't see. For example:
              The $500.00 Stratheads
              The guy who is always selling Mesa Rectifiers for $400-$500 shipped.
              The girl who includes naked pics of herself everytime she sells a Malmsteen Signature strat for anything over $500.00
              What about that JCF member who is obsessed with Marshalls and is constantly blowing out cosmetically challenged 2203's and 2210's for $300.00 and under just because they might have a slight skuff or tear in the tolex.
              What about the never ending classifieds listings for San Dimas graphic'd pointies. Heck... I think that probably every JCF member who has the misfortune of accessing the classifieds must have at least 5 or 6 Sandys.
              Lastly... Junior Members.. stay away from the classifieds as long as you can unless you want a stockpile of $500.00 and under RR1's, LTDs and PCS's. I am actually sick of the Randy Roads (note spelling [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]) guitars and I absolutely refuse to throw down another $300.00 for a PCS. Damn that classifieds section. [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                +1

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] nice one, jg [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

now, does anyone want to share some pics of the Malmsteen girlie? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I've made some great deals in the classified section of this board. Sold a 1985 RR Student for $350(I'm sure some of you STILL think I'm crazy), found some parts that I couldn't find anywhere else...

Keep your eye open there, if you're an honest respectable member, we take care of each other when it comes to gear.

Comment

Wow... this place has a classifieds forum? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was more of a gear exchange forum ....I'm sure the same guitar has been owned by a few forum members and has traveled more of the country than I have [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X