Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Charvel "USA" standard. Made in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel "USA" standard. Made in Japan?

Are the new Charvel USA standards manufactured in Japan but assembled in USA like the way Kramer/ESP had done?

Re: New Charvel \"USA\" standard. Made in Japan?

The Charvels at www.charvelguitars.com are completly made at San Dimas. Not build in Japan and assembled In USA

Comment

Rather than San Dimas, they are made in the Corona Plant.

Comment

Good Ole USA all the way. I'm loving my new Charvel. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The Charvels at www.charvelguitars.com are completly made at San Dimas. Not build in Japan and assembled In USA

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
          Rather than San Dimas, they are made in the Corona Plant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly....BTW, "Made in San Dimas" is impossible, the address always was (and always will be) a PO Box Nr....in "the days" the actual manufacturing facility was in Glendora (or asuza, I´ve seen both), and today they are built in Corona, California [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The original facility sat smack on the dividing/convergence lines for Glendora, San Dimas, and Asuza, so necks were fretted in San Dimas, bodies were painted in Asuza, and wood for both was cut in Glendora.

Big fukkin deal [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

San Dimas just sounds cooler, and more "rock!" than Asuza or Glendora. Give 'em a break [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like some dealer(s) who aren't carrying the Charvel line might be starting stupid rumors. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it's entirely possible when they refer to the "Standard" they are referring to the last set of imports... there was a standard in that run ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                  X