USA vs Imports: Graphic finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA vs Imports: Graphic finishes

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]ESP is not bad all. It is just their actual line and custom shop are insanely overpriced.

Also most importantly they lack balls to have actual work ethics and most of their production line still consists of copies or slight alterations of other company's models. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

as far as i'm concerned.. ESP never made one of their own models. all is either a soloist, SG, LP, tele .. etc etc

last time they tried to make their own guitar, the devil girl emerged *shugger*
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I wasnt saying any thing bad about ESP, other than I dont give a damn about them. I am a huge Megadeth fan, and I Did buy my first Jackson cause of hime and marty, but I dont really fuck what he plays, Him switching to another company allowed me to have one of his y2kv's...:drool:
        I think it sucks that my biggest musical interests is bitter about the whole thing, but Fuck it, I PLAY JACKSONS so who cares.... ESP smee es Pee. I just like saying that I think, smee es pee...
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I will say that most of the ESP & LTD guitars I have played, played very well, That was because they were setup well. With that said:
          Reasons I dont play/own ESP & LTD guitars:
          1. Been a Jackson fan since mid 80s
          2. I think they are the best built guitar out there back in the day & currently today.
          3. All of my influences played them back in the day (back then it was because they were the best guitars around - not the money).
          4. Best bang for the $$$ (esp/ltd overpriced & cut more corners on midlevel priced guitars).

If BC Rich still had the quality that they had back in the 80s I would play them as well, but they would need to get rid of that stupid widow headstock. I also give BC RIch credit for having original designs, I cant say the same for ESP.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I see this got off topic, I was just thinking, I wouldn't mind a DK2 or DXMG w/ Copperhead Graphic.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
            X